COVID POLICY - Bookings Confirmed before 1 June 2021
Bookings affected by COVID-19 travel restrictions
Our standard cancelation policy applies at all times except where government mandated travel restrictions relating to covid-19 prevents you from:
a) reaching your pick up location on the date of pick up, or
b) leaving that region on the date of pick up.
If travel restrictions are in place that prevents you from picking up the equipment, or from exiting the Perth region on the day of pick up, our covid-cancelation policy applies.
In that event you may choose to reschedule or cancel your booking.
- Reschedule your booking with the following terms and benefits:
- Rates will remain at the 2020/21 season so you are not exposed to any price increase
- A 5% discount will be applied to the daily rate
- Travel is to be completed by 31st of March 2023
- Subject to availability - early bookings are recommended, particularly for peak school holiday dates
- No cost changes if you need to tweak your booking slightly after securing flights, annual leave, etc.
- Can be used on any product across the Crikey Camper Hire and Red Dirt 4WD Rentals brands
- Standard Terms & Conditions apply
- Can be transferred into another name
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
- All cancelation fees will be waived, yet please be aware we still have a backlog of refunds from last year so we ask for patience while attending to them as soon as possible.
In the event your hire has commenced and mandated travel restrictions introduced during your rental period require you to return the equipment prior to your scheduled return date, then you will be issued with a Credit Note for all unused rental days.
Please note this ‘covid-cancelation’ policy does not apply if you have concerns about what might happen before it is actually known. Our standard cancelation policy applies until travel restrictions that directly impacts your booking are announced.
We think our policy is generous and takes into account peoples understandable reluctance to plan travel while their level of freedom can be reduced at any time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 08 6364 0000.
COVID POLICY - Bookings Confirmed after 1 June 2021
Bookings affected by COVID-19 travel restrictions – Bookings Confirmed after 1st June 2021 Our standard cancelation policy applies at all times except where government mandated travel restrictions relating to covid-19 prevents you from: ...
Special Conditions Addendum - Relocation Bookings (RDR)
28th June 2023 Important things you need to know about your Relocation Booking What is a Relocation Booking A Relocation Booking is where a discounted hire rate is offered in exchange for; Travel between specified location Over an allocated time ...
Our standard terms and conditions regarding cancellations are as follows: 10.1 Bookings may be cancelled or postponed by the Hirer giving not less than 90 day’s notice in writing to the Company prior to the commencement of the Hire Period, in which ...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION 1.1 In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires: “Agreed Return Location” means the return location specified in the Contract or such other location as is agreed between the Company and the Hirer in ...